Thursday, March 02, 2006

My Perfect(?) LoveLetter!

Lets clarify few things .I was busy(very busy) for the past weeks or two as I was preparing for the “road not taken” .

But couldn’t stop from posting things and deprive my precious readers from the fun of good reading (Dei this is too much). So I decided to post some forwards which I felt are good. You can see them below. But I got a lots(?) of feedback that I should stop doing that.

 

I have decided not to post Forwards anymore. But again I am not going to delete them, which I have already posted.

 

I have to write today and I have lots of topics to write and following will be a brief introduction what you can expect in this space.

 

  1. My friend’s valentine project!
  2. A Girl who thought I am smart!
  3. Moment of inertia in Life

 

But when I am sitting here writing something on a computer which is not mine about the Dream girl whom I have never seen without worrying about food cloth or shelter. Yes I earn a lot in surplus then a normal Indian does and I have self invented worries than real ones in Life and I am well placed in Life.

 

I don’t know what hunger is .I have been never told to eat limited food. I was not made to drop out of college or made to walk 40 miles in search of money or left alone to take care of my family financially or emotionally.

 

I have never borrowed money from others for my education or food or clothes. I have never worked nights out.

 

I have lived a perfectly normal life and I tried to find a reason behind it and ……….

I had only tears in my eyes.

 

Yes I have led a perfectly normal life because a person has gone through all these pains himself and made sure that I don’t go through the same.

 

He was a college drop out. He was once made to walk 40 miles to reach his house when his father died. He was jobless for 6 years after leaving college. He was once asked not to eat more food. He had to support other people financially even when he was jobless and he left home in frustration as he couldn’t do it. Yes he left home ……….

 

Yes people have problems in life and there are times when everything goes wrong …. when your father dies in your earlier age and you have to support a bigger family and you have nothing left. But you can still survive and turn things around as Tomorrow never dies. Yes He should be larger than life here like James Bond to do that.

 

Yes he is and  he was instrumental in saving me from all these pains.  Yes He is my Father. I am proud to say that He is my Father. I can earn lots of money in the years coming but I will never be able to repay him for what he has done and I don’t intend to do that.

 

He has never told me that he loves me or he cares for me. But I know he loves me and cares for me than any living being in this world. I have sensed perfect love in him A boundless unconditional love. If there is a God I thank him for giving me this father who is not perfect. Yes My father is not perfect. I agree. But his love for me is!

 

Father, I don’t know if I had told you that I love you but here it is “I Love you very much”. I am proud of you and I will never let you down at any stage in my Life. Father I love you so much that it took 23 years for me to tell you. But I and you know it the moment I was born.

 

I don’t know about other’s father and I don’t want to know as well because …….. He is what he is … ‘my Father’. My Father is a Hero. I remember telling stories to my primary school friends that my father works in army and he is commander and how he saves lifes of people. I used to tell them daily stories …… unlimited (yes I was a good story teller even at the age of 7 and I had many fans then). But Father you are a better Hero than all the Heroes of my stories.

 

Father, I don’t know whether I will be as successful as you are and I know I will never be.  But I will try to make you proud in whatever ways I can. Father you have the best woman in the world as your wife. You have two children who are brilliant than most others. You have great friends that I envy for.

 

Father you really rock. Yes you have retired from your service yesterday but still I feel there is lot left  in you to give to this world. I want my children to be like you and your wife. I want your help for this (yes I am selfish) . Father I wish you great success in whatever you do and want you to enjoy this life, I want you to travel a lot , Read a lot , ………

 

Yes Father , I Love You .

 

Thanks and Regards,

son.

 

No comments:

Do you like this blog