Friday, March 03, 2006

Maths of Life!

Mathematics is something I like. It has been my favorite subject from childhood.

 

But off late I am puzzled by the mathematics of life …..

 

Here are few.

 

 

If you don’t have a Girl Friend you have a worry

But if you have a Girl Friend you have many worries

But if you have many Girl Friends then you have no worries.

 

            More Tension results in less work

No tension results in no work

 

As of now I have no worries and no work but that doesn’t mean that ……..

 

I love her doesn’t mean that she loves me

 

I am a friend of him, she is a friend of him but still she is not my friend!

 

Only in Life, if you take this step forward you go really baaaaaaaackward and that’s Marriage.

 

            He killed me but I can’t kill him.

 

(Come on Jack stop writing PJs you are not good in that …… But what can I do, these are the things that Girls like .And I like keeping them happy).

 

Ok getting into serious thinking (what’s that ….. really I have stopped writing for 5 minutes now).

 

No way possible this is what you are.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Do you like this blog