Sunday, March 05, 2006

My friend's valentine project - A prelude!

I have a nickname in my office "Rajini". I got this nickname because I once as acted as Rajini(The superstar in India. I actually made fun of his styles in a play). It was a successful play and I became famous after that as Rajini in my office.

Ok why Rajini now ……. Yes this post is about a superstar that I know of. The reason Rajini was successful is that he was different. He had a different style, different hairstyle , and he was different in everything.

Yes people are known by their difference. I identify anyone by the way they differ from others. If everyone were same then the whole world wouldn't have been interesting. Yes difference is what brings us together and still separate us.

But some 7 years ago I met a different guy. He was so different from others that … I liked him. Actually anyone will like him. He has different way of speaking, seeing, thinking ……. And this blog is about the way (obviously different) he set out to celebrate his valentine's day.

Seven years ago when we were studying at school he was called scientist because he is one. When people used to ask him about his future ambition he used to say that he wanted to become a scientist (Though he is not a scientist by profession now). Though I don't want to comment about his scientific talents but he looked like on. He has a look which makes people think that he is looking deep inside you soul searching for your deepest secrets. He never used to comb his hair (atleast it looked like one). He walks straight with a sense of arrogance 'Is anybody out there to challenge me'.

Yes everyone feared him atleast the teachers in that school. He had sent two of them out packing as they were not able to answer his Questions in chemistry and physics. I still remember the question he asked the then chemistry teacher about the Avogadro Number. The following statement in Chemistry book is as follows "1 mole of any element or compound has Avogadro number of atoms in it" and he had a question the validity of the statement.

But the question which was big hit among everyone in school was not the question he asked but was asked of him and that was not asked by his teachers but on of his classmates. She was asked so many complicated questions by him when she was taking a seminar on food poisoning and preservatives that she asked him the ultimate question. "Everyone is not supposed to know everything?". Yes she was true even my friend was true about this statement. He was not able to understand her statement that he stood there confused asking her …… And I had to interfere him (I used to sit beside him) and tell him what she told him. It's a different thing that she asked sorry to him later in that day.

This is not the question which suddenly came to her mind. But I think this is something which she would have thought over again and again endlessly …. Rehearsed it again and again before she told him. Yes she told it without any hesitancy or fear to a man who had instilled fear in everyones mind by asking the right questions to the wrong people. But she was upto the task and my friend never asked any questions to her after that.

What I understood from him is that Its very easy to ask question but its very hard to answer them. And my friend was lucky enough to be on the easier side of it.

He became so much good in questioning that he started to answer most of our questions by questions. Once in one of the technical interviews they asked him a question "What's the difference between arrays and pointers ". A normal Computer Engineer would have listed soe of their difference. But he didn't do that but just asked them "Tell me the similarities between arrays and pointers and I will tell you the difference". And the best part is that he got through the interview.

After some much description of my friend you may think that he is a guy of arrogance. but he is not. He is such a good guy but little different. He is so confident about his different ways that He makes things look right even if they are not.

 

Ok lets get to the point. I liked him and most of mates should but I really dont know if Girls will like him. He is intelligent with good reasoning which most girls' don't understand. He was very popular among girls in school but they were more afraid of his questions that she stayed away from him!. He was very successful in school , college and even got recruited by one of the top company's in India. So you make think whats the big problem with this guy.

 

Yes , there was a big issue. Every year he felt very lonely on one particular day. That's   the valentine's day. Yes he was single and that started to haunt him. So Raj was not the guy who would sit back relax for the issue to be resolved but get into action. We know how intelligent he is and how smart he is. But big men fail in small things and there greatness lies in learning from their mistakes. But our friend is not used to these mistakes and failures.

So whats next ……… he had a plan for that which he thought was foolproof   and set out himself on the mission impossible……… Getting A GirlFriend . Obviously it was a plan with timelines deadlines. So what happened next. Really even I don't know. I should really call him now. Will continue later!

7 comments:

Karthik said...

Is that Baghu you are talking about? If yes, is the second part correct or its your own usual imagination.

Karthee said...

No comments!

Rajkumar said...

Dai who is this you are talking about. I think it's a good mixture of some truth and imagination. 50:50

Anonymous said...

hey karthi i kind of made out whom ur talking about..litlle bit of imagination at the end huh.!!! good work...

Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://dbevncef.com/zwmq/ntsg.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://jlfcblry.com/wtsd/ctvm.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://dbevncef.com/zwmq/ntsg.html | http://zuxzuwmq.com/sjrt/jwia.html

Do you like this blog