Thursday, March 30, 2006

Weekends!

Weekends! This is something which everyone is looking for. Even I do it even though its just Monday today. Its like We are getting Independence every week. An Independence day for us. Lot of people celebrate it some don’t even take that break.

 

Its celebration times every week atleast in Urban India. Disc, pubs, Bowling alleys , Hotels , parks …… all are full and rocking on these days. The preference of location depends on person and their mood.

 

So after a long long time I was free and wanted to enjoy my weekend to the fullest. So what’s so special about this weekend?

 

Many say man evolves over centauries of years and wonder whats the next step for us. May be we will have a extra hand and bigger mouth and little smaller brain. This is as per the evolution theory that things that we use often … develop and that which are hardly use become extinct (like our tail)!

 

But I evolved over this weekend! I wanted to celebrate and  I set out to celebrate this weekend but it was a even more interesting when I look back and see what I did and what I set out to do. The weekend was very dark!

 

All through the weekend there was this useless question which I was thinking over and over …. again and again. I know I cant change things by thinking harder and longer but I did. Sometimes the brain knows that 2+2 is 4 but the mind never admits it. So what would you do! You have a enemy inside and it very hard to fight against this enemy.

 

There was one question which was killing my mind the whole weekend and it was “How to check whether a Binary tree is a Binary Search tree”.

 

It should be puzzling for many even me when I look back and see how much time I have spent in thinking about this Question ignoring the people around me , the pleasure around me , the beauty around me. Is this Binary tree going to change my life. May be it can make me little more rich little more arrogant (which I am already now).

 

Life is more than money and brain! Its also about looking ahead! So I have decided to look ahead in life. I know that my life is not Binary tree and its more than that. I remember a dialogue which says “Love is like a page in a book and you don’t throw away the book because one of the pages is torn!”

 

There is nothing more important than the moment that is now! Its not the moment that it was and it will never be the moment it will be. So lets enjoy it to the fullest and for me pubs ….. Parks …… are not the way of doing. I do it my way the Highway!

 

So lets welcome the greatest weekend that it is going to be. Even lets enjoy the greatest moment that’s it is going to be!

 

And any girls out there single in Bangalore just drop me a mail ………. Because its going to be a Great weekend!

 

(I am thinking about calling up Gmail support for increasing my mailbox size to 10 GB).

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So mr Jack,
Did your mailbox size increase?

Do you like this blog