Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hard Thoughts !

I get Forwards daily and I don’t feel like reading most of them. This one struck me by large. May be its related to me. The photograph and the photographer are amazing. The feeling on his face ….the mood of the room.. The door which is open …says it all. What will you do when everything goes wrong ………………



Suicide ……. A thing which may be a chance to free oneself of all worries in the world. Or is it so? Or is it a brave act of self destruction. It gives a lot of pain for people around him or her. A lasting pain. My friend had to go through it recently. Suicide is the most coward act of escaping from your duties.



No one wins in Life at last. It’s the fate which wins and takes over.



Once I was playing a game of chess. I was about to lose in the Game when my friend asked me “why are you playing the game still as you know you are going to lose.” I replied her “Why are you still live this life when you know you are going to die atlast”



Why do people commit suicide. Do they think there is nothing for them in life. They cant blame the society. The society is like a mirror and reflects your mode.



Just start your day by smiling at the first person you see. You can see the difference. Many have forgot to smile. Just try to remember when was the last time you remembered smiling at someone or enjoying a butterfly going around.



Its not true that butterfly has become extinct or you have lost your smile but we have not given importance to them. We are always searching for unhappiness or ways to be unhappy.



I see people feeling sad for getting 99%. The reason was they couldn’t score the 100. They don’t feel happy for the 99 marks they scored but they feel bad for the 1 mark they lost. This is the case with many.

I know a friend whose short term aim was to score good marks in SSLC. After he came with flying colours in the exams he was still not happy. I asked him whats the problem. He replied I am thinking about how to excel in the pre college exams……. Postponing happiness….



Success and failure are very relative …………. So lets enjoy everything in life. You have this one life to live. And going by logic you live say 100 years ….. you sleep for atleast 50 years and stay awake for just 50 years. Each second is like a moment which is being lost as we speak … u read and I write. Let us try to enjoy each of them as we don’t know whether there will be another moment like this

1 comment:

kalki said...

Good one.What you have published everyones knows somewhere inside but you have put it ina nice way .

Do you like this blog