Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The lovables.

Yesterday was a memorable day as I slept for more than 12 hours. Sleeping is one among the best thing I have done so far(for your info : I am still a virgin). Sleeping is a cure for many diseases in the world. Its the one which makes me fresh.

The president Abdul kalam has asked people to dream and I am his big follower in this.
I have dreams in sleep, almost daily. Some are very frightening and some are so sweet but they all have one thing in common .They usually end on a bad note (probably the reason is that I wake up when it enters the bad stage).

Once I had a terrible dream of my friend getting married. I mean that it’s a terrible dream because he was getting married to one of my girl friends. Yes I had and have many girl friends but the only problem with them is that nobody knows that they are my girl friend (and many doesnt even know me).Ok no more autobiography about my great success in this section of life.

Actually having a Girl Friend is a matter of big social status issue that one of friend even took a oath to find one by next valentine’s day. People feel shameful when they have to admit that they don’t have girl friend or boy friend. Girls are even worse in this. They will never admit that they don’t have a boy friend. If they… better be beware that she wants you to become your boyfriend. Having a boyfriend is like virginity for a girl in India.

Like virginity ,boyfriend(BF) is also a virtual concept. I believe that there is nothing called virginity and in the same way nothing called BF. Lets try to define BF(My definition may be wrong as it’s may the first time that someone is trying to definf this). BF is someone who is not your friend and not your lover. Also you don’t want to either marry him nor have sex with him. So whats this Boy friend funda. I don’t understand but it works. Girls like things which they don’t understand and which they know they can’t understand. The truth is that girls never try to understand or reason anything so they may like things for which reasoning is not required.

In one of a great film, A novelist gets to visit one of his fan. The fan asks the novelist “How are you able to write so well about women”

The novelist replies “I think just like men do but remove the Reason and Intelligence from it”.

I don’t believe completely in the novelist views (Please find that there is a difference between “believe completely” and “completely believe” Even he is shown as a psycho in that movie). Girls are very tender by nature that they can be easily hurt and affected by things. Its very easily manipulatable. That may the reason that we don’t see many girls as devadas.

They easily laugh at your jokes. They cry for even small things that they want. They become angry so easily that most of the boyfriends duty nowadays is to fight with her over the phone. But they are also so kind hearted, Gentle and ……….

May be god wanted to create something which is so good but atlast didn’t understand that nothing in this world is 100% efficient. He created a girl lovable , gentle , kind and … with everything beautiful and lovable in this universe that he failed to balance the equation (as they say in Matrix). It evolved as a constantly changing, ununderstandable thing. Even god is confused as to what he had created once.

Confusion still prevails. No man is still able to master that art, Understanding actually what a woman wants. Now that god had created a thing which cannot be understood and cannot be satisfied he tried the impossible of trying to create something which can do both - I mean both understand a woman and satisfy .God doesn’t know that One mistake cannot be rectified by another. And then there were woman who always tried to understand and satisfy the woman and always failed. Men never stopped there but started to blame woman for their failure.

But life still goes … Only North Pole attracts South Pole so things did work for God even if he didn’t intend it that way.

4 comments:

kalki said...

i kind of read all the posts with great interest i mean i completly got into it.one reason may be beacuse i know very litlle about you and amazed to know more about you through your writing.great work.

Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://zhfueaun.com/omsi/skxe.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://yoqrlpgr.com/xzku/sqeh.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://zhfueaun.com/omsi/skxe.html | http://kllabqxn.com/ffql/hrzq.html

Do you like this blog