Friday, January 13, 2006

My Love - Prelude

Love .........

If ur looking for its definition
or
looking how to be successfull in love then this is not the site that you should be looking into

Please press Alt f4 on ur keyboard on further help on Love.
Again if still proble persists keep press cntrl alt + del ...........

But here you can find my experiments with truth regarding my First Loves

You may ask what is First Loves.
See again no definitions. there was one friend who loved a girl(obviously this is india) and we made him forget her by just asking him questions regarding definitions of Love and Life.

So if u r seriosly in Love this is the blog u should read. and if u r still finding ur girl.please try to avoid this stuff.

For girls : (I am writing about u and u alone) Please enjoy and mail me ............

No comments:

Do you like this blog