Monday, January 30, 2006

A Writer is born

Writing has been my passion of late. But people say you become a good writer only by writing a lot.

I have started to write a lot. God should save all these people who are trying to read this article? Let me start learning the trade.

So for folks who are thinking that they could read something great ……I am not sure whether you have landed at the right space. But I say I will try my best.

Me being a ITian you can expect a lot of professional writing like ……, PFA, EOD,……
Of all this ……. Is the one which I hate the most but what to do I couldn’t stop using it as I have become addicted to it. What do they mean by this …… do they mean lots of fullstop or lot more things are coming up. Anyway even my girlfriend uses it a lot. The most interesting thing about this “I mean Girl fiend” friend is that even she doesn’t know that I have accepted as her Girl friend.

Do we have to declare something to make it true. NO truth remain truth even if its not expressed. So the thing is true that she is my Girl friend though u may not know it. These small things lose their charm when completely expressed like sex. When everything is completely exposed u lose interest in it.

Ok Jack never cross the line….My Indian cultural? Background says never say the word “sex” as they say in “The Village” (I mean the film. U can find a lots of reference about films on my blogs as I watch a lot of them). The most unused word in Indian context.

Yesterday I was watching a TV show where I heard a boy say about India.

“The difference between USA and India is that In USA u r not allowed to PISS in public but u can KISS in public but whereas in India u can PISS in public but not KISS”.

Its true for those who are not Indian readers ( this is too much for you ….. thinking that people from different countries will read this when you have just started writing). My writing will be based mostly on India as I know only India and Indian people. They are lovely people and their beautifulness lies in their innocence.

I have started writing but I am not going anywhere without a good topic to deal with.
I am thinking that this will or may be read someone somewhere sometime. That’s the hope that make me write these things. That’s the hope that make many alive. I am a very optimistic person. So you can expect a lot of such writing from me but who knows what I may think the next second …….. I may think very negative. One more thing that make this life attractive and livable.

I wanted to tell this story about a story here. I was studying school then. One of the main task in exams at school is story writing. I one among those exams I was writing a Great story ever written ( obviously inspired by some movie). This movie sorry story is about a student who come back to his village to meet his teacher and on the way he is thinking about his school life. I was narrating the story so good that I got involved in it. Suddenly after the student arrived to the village to see his teacher ( in the story) I realized that I am running out of time to complete the story. SO no time for student teacher reunion ……..

So what can we do if we leave the story there and go to my next question I will get less marks for that Great story. I have to have a very good ending. Then I thought why should I have a good ending but I can also I have a very bad ending. I realized that I(Story writer) can very well kill the teacher. So story had a end like this.

“When the student entered eagerly to see his teachers face ……. He saw his photo and flowers around the photo. He didn’t speak a word but his eye spoke a lot .”

Within two lines the story was over and I jumped to next question. I realized what a cruel but inventive writer I am.

No comments:

Do you like this blog