Saturday, May 13, 2006

My Friends Valentine Project : The Choices and The Issues


"Of late I had some questions what's life? Why do we have this life? What should we do with this life? .... It puzzling that I have something without which I am nothing .... (Actually there is no "I"). But I have it and continue to have it but I don't know why!

Sorry don't take me on a wrong note. I have not become saint overnight. Just that after not talking to my Girlfriend for a week I have become mad! (Is it so?).

The truth is that I have never talked to my Girlfriend ......... because I don't have one"

This is what our friend Raj wrote in his Diary a year before.

So before anyone asks me any questions like why no blog for a long time, the answer is simple that I had other works. Anyway my life is of no importance now, as our friend stands on the verge of choosing the answer for his questions.

For people who are puzzled as to who our friend "Raj" is is and what's that he is doing, please read below (other blogs) for details.

Raj decided to make it simple. He has to come up with choices for his question ...... the Big Question.

"Who are the possible candidates for being 'My Girlfriend'?"

Ok he decided let's list down their names!

1. Sheela
2. Dhivya
3. Priyanka (not the priyanka chopra)
4. Rhema choudry

These are the names that came to his mind after 2 hours of hard thinking. He has to choose from them and before that he had one thing to do.

Knowledge is power. I agree to that most of the time. Raj being more intelligent that most others started to think in ways of solving this problem more intelligently.

Raj badly wanted a girlfriend and he didn't want to fail at his first attempt. But he knows that failure is bound to happen because of his

1. inexperience in the same.
2. Neither he has a body of Hrithik
3. nor the face of Arvind swamy
4. nor a BigB like Father with him to guide him to victory.

With all these issues he wanted to know what his chance with each of them is.

1. Sheela - 2/10
2. Dhivya - 4/10
3. Priyanka (not the priyanka chopra) - 0/10
4. Rhema choudry 6/10

Self ranking proved to be a big letdown. Rhema seems to be a obvious choice but what about priyanka , dhivya and Sheelaaaaaaaaa ........ Yes he had the thought behind his mind that Sheela should be the perfect match.

(Ok this is getting little boring as its becoming monotonous as there is only Raj and Raj's thinking. Time to introduce two people who would change his life for sometime now).

So confused he wanted some counseling and as usual he decided the best to do was to involve his friends in this. Only God knew then that he was making the biggest mistake then. (Now even we know J).

Raj had two friends.(Please no assumptions here that both his friends were friends as well).

The good and the bad thing about them is that they were completely opposite to each other. They were so different that once you what type of decision one would make in a situation we can very well say what the other is going to do!.

His two friends are Karthi and Arthi. The similarities end here.

You must ask me the obvious question "Why cant arthi be raj's GirlFriend ? Why is she not in the list? Who is karthi? (who cares about guys these days so the question is redundant)"

Answers little later. I think its becoming little interesting. Please let me know your comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey karthi I do read lot of books..
but this kind of going good so far.
hmm lets see

Do you like this blog