Thursday, November 26, 2009

Random thoughts : part 1

Ok .. I know it a bit weird to name the first bog as Random thoughtsand call it part 1. After all its random and why do u want to organize that. For the past week I had some lone long walks and felt that ourthoughts are pretty random and here u go. I usually think aboutwriting something and miss it in my busy schedule. And even I get thattime I spend sometime in finding a good title for the same.
Untill I find good time to write something special ... I want tofollow these random thoughts. First things first ... I learnt something from within me "If u cannot make a giant leap, make a small step. This has what helped me all this time ...and I can see that I
had made giant strides by taking small steps ... Even I still see a lot of improvement that I can achieve ... My optimism always allows me to carry on without it ... another downside being a optimist. Something I really liked ... I think my friend will allow me to quote
here. I assume he is talking to himself here and read his questions and responses.
"It says what?
None.
Spell it for me, will ya?
N-o-n-e.
That's right. Now, does it say anywhere that KG is an exception?
No.
So, how did you see the exception?
It seemed to there. Where? I don't know.
Okay now, say the mantra again. Time and Tide, wait for none. It says what?
None. ;)"

there was a smiley at the end ... Even if u have not got the fun ...
please move on. Just remember the mantra :). Just for safety KG is http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/notnotgskg?ref=mf So one more update this blog is becoming more and more censored ...
seems my parents and brother are following me. Just I have to be bit careful.
Rest tried the new wave. Seems to have a good potential but ... still to really use it. I have to take my small step today ... so just bye for now! I plan to finish my novel during this Christmas holidays ...

No comments:

Do you like this blog