Friday, November 27, 2009

Good Manager

He is a the manager who acheived what the most charismatic and talented managers coudn't achieve. I am talking about Avram Grant. For people who have forgot him, he is the current manager of Portsmouth football club. He took chelsea to the footsteps of champions league
glory.
Lot of people saw him as a puppet who had very less technical football knowledge. I dont hold that opinion and even if thats true, it makes him a better manager that he did such great things with very less knowledge. I think he deserves more. I wish him best with his new assignment. Though the challenges are different and the players are different, I think he has what it takes
to manage it. Portsmouth is in relegation zone and some careful planning will help them escape it. This should not be that tough with oil money flowing in and a good January transfer window.
No offence to Jose, scolari and Hiddink, Avram is a better manager than they are. I didnt mean this in footballing sense :)

No comments:

Do you like this blog