Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Kim Clijsters

Shock ... is not the right word that Clijsters said to express her feat in this years US Open. After watching her match against Venus Williams and then Li Na, I think she is contender for the crown this year.
No one was even thinking in those lines when the tour started, even clijsters! I always liked her. She as like Safina ... lost almost all her grand slam finals and when she won, she decided to retire.
A mother of a child, this is a great fairytale that all women should be proud of. I would like her to win this year US Open. But I know what happend when I wished Roddick to win Wimbledon this year. Again Life is not about winning but ... !

To catch the story.
http://www.espnstar.com/tennis/us-open/news/detail/item319960/Clijsters-shocked-by-progress/


No comments:

Do you like this blog