Saturday, September 19, 2009

Edinburgh

This is called Edinbura and not as edinburghhh ... Anyway I landed in 14th September around 5 PM in the evening. It was quite sunny. Edinburgh is not a big city. I can find from the airport as it was almost empty with very less security or customs check. We took a bus from airport to the City Centre and from their to our house in Leith Walk.

People here walk a lot or use the public buses. The city is very old and u can hardly find any new multi storey buildings. Life here is quite cool. People are very friendly. We (me I and my classmate) had quite enjoyable 2 days of induction. We got lost and got even lost further with some local people support :). But reached home safely. I think i am setled in well here. I enjoy it here. I had the biggest experince of my life on Friday the 18th of September last week.

Check my friend's photos of me at http://picasaweb.google.com/karthee.sivalingam/JustInEdinburgh#

2 comments:

Karthik said...

Isn't it Emma?

Karthee said...

My bad ... it should be Emma!

Do you like this blog