Friday, July 09, 2010

Swathi Muthyam

I had watched this movie when I was young enough, not to remember
much. It was like a man coming back from a amnesia, remembering what
he saw in the past. This one is movie to be preserved. I hope I can
show this to my grandson and daughters. I hope the world doesn't
change much then and they can appreciate this art.
I don't think I can critic or comment on this movie. I think its very
Godly. If there is a God, he was working in full harmony when he made
them make this movie. Kamalhasan, a great actor make us believe how a
autistic person will be. Radhika has few words to say and she wins
over kamal most of the time. Its a incredible achievement in itself.
The director Viswanath, seems to be inspired by God himself and every
word he has written is pure magic. This movie originally made in
Telugu, made me love this language. Sadly, Telugu is my mother tongue
and I never appreciated it.
Last but not the least, God seems to have worked his wonders when
playing his musical instruments. With Ilayaraja it will never get
better than this. For a guy who doubts whether God really exists, this
made me believe that he really exists for 2 hours and 50 minutes. No
words. Its available online and searchable by Google. It was released
when i was 3 years old and I want my innocence back!

No comments:

Do you like this blog