Monday, August 01, 2005

A day 0801

Seems the day started very bad but ended in a good note.
My project associate is still sick and will not be able to come to work.I am still working in place of him. Seems my company is impressed with my work atlast and thought I should be rewarded.So I got the SPOT award. Atlast I thought something to cheer.Again my application testing worked fine and fine. Status (Project) as of today is great.

Everyone was there with me greeting me. But u know I was not there at the townhall.I was busy testing and had switched by outlook off? shame on me I am working too hard that I am not able to get my prize in person.

Thats ok. Life moves with it.

Anyway cool this day went on fine. Also I have to start preparing for my Interviews> I have got a lots of advice. i have to implement them. Hope God gives me enough strength to learn things faster.

No comments:

Do you like this blog