Sunday, April 09, 2006

Research (not on diffusion tensor imaging with neural networks combined with the programing in JAVA)!

First things first, Research is something which I dislike. For people who are wondering whats that on the title …. That's my Final year project in Engineering. For   any queries you have regarding the above project please don't contact me. I was just managing the project. Yes I used to buy my project mates, lunch snacks and provide them with the environment (They did project in my hostel room on my PC) to work on.

Please don't stop reading as this is not about my Engineering and Image processing ……. This is about us … Our life.

Ok  I am not a MBA graduate but I am going to research on few things by preparing a Questionnaire and asking few of my Indian Friends for their answers. After renaming by blog "Life as it Goes" to "Indian masala" I should start writing something about Indians and which has enough masala in it.

Well I started of by choosing three different guys who think differently about life.

Lets name them for our convenience.

Person 1 :   Ram           – We cant explain him in one sentence. He is so complex. May be so complex that I found asking questions to him quite a difficult task. He wants something but he wants that something in someway that it seldom exists (confused ….. true I was also).

Person 2 : Mohan         – He is straightforward, He says what he wants (though he seldom gets) and does things what he likes.

Person 3 : Charan         – He wants so many things and never gets satisfied even if gets all them…. Satisfaction is something which is not in his dictionary.

The one good common thing about all of them is that they were all single and searching.

They are in search for that elusive relationship in life and that is Girlfriend. I had chance to speak to them and these were few questions I asked then and their replies.

First lets get the basic question . Once in my physics class my physics teacher was giving on a lecture on "Temperature measurement for sun". She started her lecture with this question. "Whats the important thing in measuring temperature of sun". We had all sort of answers like thermometer ….. blab blab la . When we all were finished, she smiled at us and drew a large circle on the black board and said it "the Sun". I am a great fan of her … the way she teaches ,talks …..More on her sometimes later . My first Question was no different! Also please find their answers below as well.

Will you go for a date with a girl!?

Ram     -What is date? Is it just a meeting or spending time with her ……. What more …! After some silence and some questions to confuse me the answer was obvious that he wants to!

Mohan - why should I invest without any profit? (What a answer and ….. I had no answers for him but one question "Whats the profit are you looking at")

Charan -No he said. As he was very much involved in watching BASIC INSTINCT movie I understand his attitude at now. May be he is ready for …. Now!

How to people grow? Its by making mistakes and learning from them. But there are two people who have to learn things without making mistakes. They are a Doctor and a Husband.

They have only one chance in life and they have to do it the right way the first time. Some are gifted and they keep on making mistakes and still don't grow!.

In First Date everyone is desperate that it should be a successful one and they seldom turn out to be! So the next question in similar lines

If you are going for the First date, what type of assets or qualities that you are looking for in her!

Ram     - Beautiful and sensible and sweet in the way she speaks.

Mohan - I should like her first!

Charan - Decent girl

What are the qualities' in a girl that makes you like her!

Ram     - He took 5 minutes to answer my Question and he had hundred questions for me and he never answered my question.(In college he had run away from almost all girls. My advice to girls is that just neglect these type of guys even if you want adventure!)

Mohan - Way she talks!

Charan - He started to answer my question other way "She should not talk too much! Too much care means too much intrusion into privacy"

Where do you want to have your date?

Ram     - Morning walk in a garden and then go for  a small  movie then may be ………!

Mohan - If she talks too much I will take her to place where there is silence and may be places she wants!

Charan - Park… greenery …….no disturbance…… hotel to eat ……cinema ..........  depends!

It true that people lack inventive thinking. Movie park …… whats this ….? I think it should be a place which is in your dreams A dream land full of flowers with silence …….where even a slight touch can be heard. I should be able to hear her reaction when we touch each other accidently. With wind blowing slightly slower against the water flow and that small disturbing sweet noise of water flowing. With her tender legs waving over the running water as if a mother is making her child sleep. ………. Ok get over jack enough sleeping.

What do you expect from her!?

Ram     - !

Mohan - !

Charan - !

The biggest problem with Indian guys is that most of them are shy! There is a great saying that the biggest problem in solving problems is that its not addressed to the right person. How are the girls supposed to know if you don't tell them. Grow up guys!

What will you do the next day............?

Ram     - Check with a doctor!

Mohan - Hai and a bye

Charan – Who knows?

True these guys are not serious about their date……. And this is something which is very new in India and their answers reflect that.

I strongly believe that American culture is the best growing culture in the world. At present they have many issues but the good thing is that they are learning from their mistakes and they are growing. But in India we keep on saying that our culture is great. True I agree to it But culture is something which should evolve and people should grow. And I have a feeling that we are moving down the curve when it comes to evolving.

There may be many things in our culture which we follow with out knowing why it is for. Indian culture had both Rama and Krishna and they say both are same but one was worshipped for marrying only one woman (though he doubted her once) and the other guy had as many wives as a Indian can have! Rama was cunning enough to kill a monkey by hiding behind tree. I don't say there are any flaws here. What I mean to say is we should understand the things behind our culture. Why!

All I am asking for is to people to ask question why when it comes to cultural rituals! There are many things that we should learn from our culture than by making mistakes and learning our self.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vaazhkayila romba adi pattu ezhudhura-nu ninaikkaren...

Anonymous said...

hey good da..but nee inda alavuku yosipa and u have very wider range og thinking ndradu ippo taan theriyuthu.
preethi

Do you like this blog